Will Rogers, who died in a 1935 plane crash, was one of the greatest political sages America has ever known.
Will Rogers was an actor, humorist and author best known for his Broadway and film performances, as well as his folksy persona.
Some of his Quotes full of wisdom are mentioned below:
* Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco.
* There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.
* Never miss a good chance to shut up.
* If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
* The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back into your pocket.
* There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
* If you’re riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it’s still there.
* Lettin’the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back.
* After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
The moral: When you’re full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
Do share these life changing Quotes with your loved ones.