There was an old man who was admitted in a hospital.
A young man would visit him every day, and sit with him for more than one hour.
He would help him eat his food, and take his shower.
He would then take him walking in the garden of the hospital.
After that he would bring him back to his room and help him to lie down.
He would go away after reassuring himself that the old man was doing well.
One day the nurse entered his room, to give him medicine and inspect his condition, and said to him:
“May the Lord be always gracious to your kind and caring son. Every day he visits you and shows great care.”
The old man looked at her and closed his eyes and said to her:
“I wish he was one of my children. He is an orphan from the neighborhood where we live. I met him one day in the past, crying at the door of a Mosque, after his father died. I comforted him and bought for him some candy to put a smile on his face. I neither saw him nor talked to him after that for a very long time.
When he grew up he came to discover where my wife and I were living. He would visit us every day to inspect our conditions. When I later fell sick, he took my old wife to his home. He now comes to the hospital to see my treatment everyday. One day I asked him: “My son why do you have to deal with us and care about us so much?”
He simply smiled and said: “The taste of the candy is still in my mouth.”
Will Rogers, who died in a 1935 plane crash, was one of the greatest political sages America has ever known.
Will Rogers was an actor, humorist and author best known for his Broadway and film performances, as well as his folksy persona.
Some of his Quotes full of wisdom are mentioned below:
* Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco.
* There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.
* Never miss a good chance to shut up.
* If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
* The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back into your pocket.
* There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
* If you’re riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it’s still there.
* Lettin’the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back.
* After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
The moral: When you’re full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
Do share these life changing Quotes with your loved ones.
Courtesy: ntd. com